We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and this Policy (together with the Website Terms & Conditions) explains how we will handle your personal data when you use our services.
Data you provide to us is information you give us via phone, email, contact forms or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you use our Website, use our services, search for services, connect or participate with our social media accounts, enter promotions, complete surveys or report a problem with the Website. The information you provide may include your name, address, email address, phone number, other contact details and any other relevant information required.
We will automatically collect the following information when you use our Website:
- Technical information such as IP address, browser details, plug-ins, operating system;
- Information about your visit such as pages clicked, length of time on each page, page response times, page errors, features used and contact information if you submit a contact form and any phone number used to call us.
For data you give us, we will use this information to:
- provide you with information you request from us about our services;
- notify you about any relevant changes to our services;
- carry out our obligations in relation to any contract entered into between you and us;
- inform you about promotional offers and other similar services via marketing methods (where you consent);
- review job applications for recruitment purposes;
- permit carefully selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may be of interest to you (where you consent);
- ensure the content in our site is presented in the most effective manner.
For data we collect about you, we will use this information to:
- improve our services and ensure content is relevant and effective;
- provide you with support and respond to any technical issues;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service;
- help prevent account abuse or possible breaches;
- administer our services in an effective and efficient manner, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
- to fulfil our legitimate interests.
We will only share your data with and for:
- Employees of the business for administration of the obligations within any contract entered into between you and us;
- Carefully selected third parties (such as sub-contractors, business partners, suppliers, credit reference agencies, analytics providers, search information providers) for the performance of any contract entered into between you and us in relation to our legitimate interests;
- CRM, system and email providers in order to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations;
- Analytics, search engine and other relevant providers to enable us to implement our services in relation to our legitimate interests;
- Prospective sellers or buyers of our assets or business which may include personal data as being one of the transferred assets;
- Any legal obligations where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data, which may include fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
Our Legitimate Interests
In order for us to implement our services effectively and in accordance with our contractual obligations, there is some processing and data collection that we carry out as part of our legitimate interests. These may include:
- Improving and maintaining our services, including monitoring activity to provide customer support;
- Administering your account to enable all features to be used effectively;
- Promotion of our business via marketing activities.
We will hold information for the length of time as required by law, after which it will be destroyed in a safe way.
- To have access – you can request a copy of the data held in line with GDPR;
- To have rectification – you can contact us to update or correct any of your information;
- Right to erasure – you have the right to request the erasure of your data in line with GDPR;
- Right to data portability – in certain circumstances you can request to obtain your personal data to reuse with another service;
- Right to object or restrict – you have the right to object or restrict the processing of your data in line with GDPR.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to Information
You have the right to access information held about you in line with GDPR. If you wish to access your information please send an email to email@example.com
Feedback and Complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues. Should you have such comments, or have a complaint about how we are using your personal data, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unhappy about the way we have collected or processed your personal data you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner. Further information can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.org.uk